What would it be like to live and work from an RV full-time?
Just a few days after getting married, our guest and his new wife hit the road for a 50-state tour in an RV.
Talk about a memorable honeymoon!
Listen in as we talk about what it was like to make such a huge leap, and how becoming a dad has changed things for a season.
More from Heath Padgett
- Podcast: The RV Entrepreneur
- Facebook Group: The RV Entrepreneur Public Group | Facebook
- Twitter: @HeathPadgett
- Book: Alyssa’s book
- Blog: HeathAndAlyssa.com
Click your favorite podcast app to subscribe:
- Zoom – video calls
- Slack – team communication
- Heath’s been using this app for journaling since 2014
- KC has journal envy
- Learn about bullet journaling with Matt Ragland
- Trello – project management
- EventBrite – sell tickets for events and meetups
- HelpScout – customer service issue
- InVision – design for digital products
- How does having a kid change your work identity?
- What does work look like when you’re married and coworkers and co-adventurers?
- How does growing your family impact your travel and nomadic lifestyle
- What happens after you realize you have nothing to prove?
- Being comfortable with the progression of work and identity
- Does your vocation align with your skills and passions? Or does it feel like an obligation?
- The relationship between work and personal identity.
- People don’t follow you necessarily for what you talk about, but how you talk about it. It’s not what you say, but how you say it.
- The healthy tension between business goals and finding value in appreciating life and waterfalls
- What working looks like in an RV
- How to split your time between different physical spaces to facilitate your work
- What does daily journal practice look like using OneNote?
- Cleans out the mind before tackling the work for the day
- Startup: Campgroundbooking.com
- 20,000 campgrounds in America. 13,000 are private.
- How to avoid getting lonely and stay connected?
- Find where people with common interests are hanging out and how to connect with them
- Prioritizing attending more conferences to meet people and make new friends
- Host a meetup
- Travel to new places